Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy we provide our online information practices. It is our policy to collect and store only personal information that our members and visitors knowingly provide.
Terms and Conditions for online payments
What information do we collect?
· The email addresses and other contact information of those who subscribe to receive email updates from us.
· Information from your browser, including your IP address. We also track the pages that are visited; this data is analyzed internally to decide how best to provide information to our visitors. No personal information is collected - only aggregate data such as the number of pages viewed.
How do we use this information?
· To improve the content and usability of our web site.
· To notify members and visitors about updates to our web site, services and other products.
Who has access to the information we collect?
· We do not share information collected with any outside individual or with any other individual.
· For those who voluntarily submit information to subscribe to mailing lists, or email lists, we use this information to provide these services to you.
How do I unsubscribe to CWIP?
Send an email to email@example.com or call us at 312-409-4005.